Saturday, July 2, 2011

Craving of the week!!

It all started when I went to pick my mom up at the airport last week for my baby shower... I am not usually big on fast food for two reasons.
1-I'd rather cook something at home because I KNOW that I made it.
2-I'm a vegetarian and there aren't many fast food places that serve vegetarian items...
BUT....... last Thursday when we were driving to Charlotte to pick them up my stomach was growling and I knew that if I didn't stop and get something on the way home I would be just famished.... so... after we picked them up the boys were hungry and so was Olivia.....
Drive thru number one- McDonalds for the boys.....go figure. the typical chicken nuggets....
Drive thru number two- Taco Bell for Olivia.....

I got the fresco bean burrito... well I actually got two.....but for some reason eating one tastes much better than eating two.... so all week I have been craving these fresco bean burritos.
Luckily for me they are 1-lower in fat and 2-really cheap....
Needless to say I have been through the drive thru at Taco Bell this week for the fresco bean burrito THREE times.... and I have left a happy girl each time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment