Friday, July 29, 2011

Craving of the week!!!!

I have found a new love in my life this week..... It actually began a few weeks ago when I went shopping in Charlotte with my friend Claire and we stumbled upon this yogart store where you pour your own yogart in a cup and then add all the yummy toppings that you want on it.... then you pay based on how much your yogart weighs... this could be BAD depending on "how much" your yogart weighs.....anyway... we stopped in and gave it a try and I LOVED it.... but I was bummed because we didn't have a store like that around here....so I thought!!!!

So you can only imagine my excitement last weekend when Aaron and I went on a date night and we just happened to drive past a yogart place....My heart started racing...... Olivia wanted some and she wasn't going to stop kicking,punching, and rolling until she got some.....

PIT STOP: We went in and got some yogart. My yogart of choice was some non fat California tart mixed with non fat dark chocolate.... toppings were simple: fresh strawberries and raisins with granola..... the only thing missing was bananas... for some reason they don't offer those as a topping...

OH my goodness.... it was amazing... so amazing that in the past 7 days I have been back on 3 different occasions... and I'm pretty sure I will be going today after my doctor appointment.

I'm kind of glad that I didn't stumble upon this place until now...although it is a healthy snack, eating it 3 times a week can get expensive....but I guess until Olivia gets here I can afford to go three times a week!!!!

Happy Cravings everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. There's one in Hope Mills and in Wilmington, different names, and the yogurt is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete