Thursday, July 21, 2011

Craving of the week!!!!

My oh my.... I believe I have died and gone to heaven!!! All week I haven't really been "craving" anything and then today... out of nowhere.. it hit me like a ton of bricks...
What triggered this craving was the Food Network channel on tv. I was flipping the through the channels (as I was folding my 4th load of laundry) and came across a recipe with fresh tomatoes in it..... and that was it.... my heart was set on eating tomatoes... I have always liked tomatoes but for some reason today I HAD to have something with fresh tomatoes on it..... not pasta sauce, ketchup, or any other reduced down form of tomatoes... I wanted a REAL, FRESH tomato.....
So off to the fridge I went...

Fresh tomato- check
Fresh lettuce- check
Hellman's light mayo- check (by the way... I HATE mayo EXCEPT for when it is on this)
Toasted whitewheat bread- check
Salt & Pepper- check

Quite a simply recipe for such a delicious, mouthwatering, taste!
If you haven't figured it out yet..... Little Olivia wanted a tomato sandwich.... Oh my gosh it was simply delicious.... I pretty much ate it in about a minute... no exaggeration!!! I almost went back for seconds but I controlled the urge because afterall, there is always tomorrow!!!! If I had to bet money, I'd be willing to bet that at around this time tomorrow little Olivia will be wanting another tomato sandwich....and what my little priss wants, she shall get!!!!

So now that I have eaten my dinner at 4:00, my guess is that I will be eating a bowl of rice crispy cereal around 10:00 tonight!!!

Happy Cravings everyone!!!!

Oh.... don't judge me on eating off the kiddie plate... I was in a rush to eat and it was the first plate that I saw!!!!


1 comment: