Friday, July 15, 2011

Craving of the week!!!!

Well.....this week was quite a slump.... I have never felt so tired in my entire life. The kids and I haven't gone anywhere since Monday....therefore I have been in pajamas ever since then (besides girls' night Wednesday!) I feel like I'm in my first trimester again only WORSE.
To make things even worse, I ran out of my coffee creamer on Tuesday and I CAN'T drink coffee without my creamer.... Maybe this made my tired, can't get out of bed even to pee body feel even worse... So Tuesday and Wednesday I had NO coffee.... It was horrible.
I think I would rather go two days without eating than to go two days without my coffee.. and I'm not even sure it gives me that jolt of energy usually produced by coffee because I have been drinking decaff since I found out I was pregnant.
All I know is that I will NEVER come even close to running out of creamer again..... and if I do.... Aaron will be making a Harris Teeter run at 2 a.m just so I don't have to go through withdrawls again...
So....now that I have somewhat enjoyed my 2 cups of creamed up coffee I can say that my biggest "craving" this week has been my Dunkin Donuts Decaff coffee with a splah or two of hazelnut creamer and 4 splendas!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment