Monday, July 4, 2011

33 weeks= less than 50 days to go!!

We have come to another milestone... We now have 49 days to go according to my Lilypie ticker.. I am starting to feel the side effects of having 49 days to go...

Lack of sleep to begin with.. I must wake up several times a night just because I am out of breath and I have to switch positions to sleep.

Lack of oxygen.. I can't breath.. Plain and simple.. It is a hard task for me these days. I can never seem to get a good breath leaving me constantly panting like a dog.. It is annoying to say the least and I will be glad when she is out of my rib cage freeing up some oxygen space!!

Leg cramps... I NEVER got leg cramps with either one of my boys and I only get them in my right leg. I used to get them when I would walk up my stairs but now it seems as if they come at any random time that they choose to. It is annoying and painful. It will seriously bring me to my knees and it has on a few occasions..

Weird dreams... This is a new one too. I don't really remember having weird dreams with the boys but this go around I am having the most random, weird dreams ever... For instance, last night I dreamed that I was in Indonesia eating Vietnamese food. I don't even know where Indnesia is and I have NO clue what Vietnamese food is..... but by golly I was there in my dream chowing down on some food.... Random, I know...

Naptime.. I have made myself lay down twice this week when the boys went down for their naps and I have to tell you that is the best sleep I have gotten in a long time. For some reason at 2:30 in the afternoon my body seems to hit a wall where I can't function....so I am loving me some naptime!

Nesting.. I have now started washing and putting away some of little Olivia's clothes and hopefully I will have it all done by the end of this week. Her swing is put together, her bouncie chair is up and going, her diaper genie is put together... so now I just need to pack her bag and my bag for when the big day gets here... I find myself walking in her room all the time just to sit in her rocking chair dreaming of what it is going to be like to have a little girl. I am beyond excited (and scared to death to have 3 kids ages 4, 2, and newborn!!) but I know that I wouldn't trade these munchkins or my crazy life for anyone else's!!

My weight gain from last week is up 0.2 pounds... I do have to say that for some reason, last Thursday God decided to freak me out with the scale being THREE pounds heavier in just ONE day... I don't know why or how that was possible but thank goodness the scale went back down... I didn't know it was even possible to gain THREE pounds in just one day....

We have a busy week ahead of us.. Here is a glimpse..

Today- 4th of July

Tuesday- friends coming in to visit overnight!! Yah!!

Wednesday- friends leaving.. Boo!!

Thursday- hospital tour... Since we have moved I have no clue where in the hospital I will be delivering so we thought it would be a good idea to take a tour so when the time comes, we aren't running around the hospital like chickens with our heads cut off...

Friday- doctor day and this is a big visit.. They are going to check to see is Miss Olivia is still breach and if she is we are going to schedule my Version procedure in the hospital in 2 weeks... Hopefully she will turn by then because I don't want to have to go through the procedure since it is very painful... but if I have to I will because I really DON'T want a c-section. So pray that little Olivia decides to cooperate and turn her little self around!!!

Here is what she is up to this week along with what she looks like!

How your baby's growing:
This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.




Here are some pictures of my growing self at 33 weeks 0 days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment