Thursday, July 7, 2011

Craving of the week!!!!

This weeks craving is just weird...weird...weird....mostly because it isn't food... It's a drink...and I blame it all on Harris Teeter because "they" had a good sale on their 12 packs of soda.. It was buy two get THREE free..and of course I was suckered into buying them because after all it was too good to pass up.... so what choices did I choose?? I got 2 packs of regular mountain dew (for Aaron but I may have had a "few"), 1 pack of caffeine free diet mountain dew, and 2 packs of caffeine free diet dr. Pepper......
Needless to say my water intake this week hasn't been so good thanks to my "need" to have soda.... but atleast it is caffeine free right???
Oh well... thank you Diet Dr. Pepper for putting a little pep in my step this week!!!!
Back to the h2o next week!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment