Tuesday, July 12, 2011

34 weeks!!!!

So yesterday we reached 34 weeks... Yah!! A big sigh of relief because babies born at this point generally do very well besides a few extra days in the hospital.... I'm glad we have reached the "safe" point!!!

Little Olivia is now more active than ever. She constantly moves, wiggles, jumps, and goodness knows what else. Maybe this is a sign she will be a gymnist?!?! She seems to be most active when I'm exhausted at 900 at night laying in bed ready to fall asleep... Needless to say I lay in bed for atleast an hour each night counting sheep hoping that she will somehow get on the same sleep schedule as me... Ha!! I think this is her way of preparing me for the lack of sleep that I have yet to learn about.. I guess I should be grateful right now that I only toss and turn all night, count sheep, and get up to pee every two hours.....

I can hear my ribs crackle all the time.... not fun.... I'm just waiting for her to decide to break one right in half..  (complete sarcasm but I swear it is going to happen)

Olivia is now almost 5 pounds and right at 18 inches long.. I honestly don't think I will last another 5 weeks.. I look at my belly and I just don't see how it can grow for another 5 full weeks.... It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if she decided to come at 37-38 weeks... My bags are all packed and ready to go!!!!

My weight gain has seemed to stop... I remember getting this way with the boys too. I get full a lot quicker now.. probably because I'm out of room.... so we are at the 16-17 pound mark. I go back to the doctor next Wednesday for my group B culture and hopefully she will check me since she will already be down there.....

I know I'm in complete nest mode too because I can't sit down.. it doesn't matter how tired I am, I just can't do it.. Yesterday I washed my car, cleaned it out, cleaned out the garage, folded 3 loads of laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, got boys & myself ready for pictures, went to my maternity photo shoot, came home and went on an hour walk, and then cleaned the playroom after the boys went to bed.... I just feel like there is still so much to do before she gets here yet I can't tell you what it is....

Aaron and I have our infant and child cpr class this weekend. I'm really glad we are doing this because with three little ones I will need to know these things. We both got certified in college but I don't remember any of that stuff now....Hopefully it will be a good class and I will NEVER have to put it to use!!

Here are a few pictures from this week at 34 weeks 0 days!! Landon was really excited about my tummy for some reason yesterday!!!





1 comment: