Monday, July 18, 2011

35 weeks!!!!

Well another week has come and gone....and I am bigger... big surprise right?!?!
Last week was exhausting. I'm not sure why but I had ZERO energy the entire week.. The boys and I pretty much stayed in our pajamas the whole week and it felt pretty good!!
This week I seem to be back to my normal, clean freak self!! I cut the back yard today, washed my car, cleaned my house from top to bottom, and I even scrubbed cabinets and doors.... Could I possibly be nesting?!?!
Aaron and I took an infant cpr class this past weekend and I'm so glad we did. Other than taking a class in college (which I totally don't remember) neither one of us had a clue on what to do if our children were ever in a situation like that. I pray to God that I never have to put what I learned to use but atleast now I can say that I would know what to do.
I have been having TONS of Braxton Hicks contractions over the past few weeks and they have picked up over the past week. I get them every day now and sometimes even several times a day!! I'm hoping this is little Olivia's way of letting me know that she is getting ready to make her debut!! I'm ready for her to get here for sure!!!!
The weight gain from last week is 0.4 pounds... so we are still at the 16.5 pound range.. I go to the doctor on Wednesday so that could change again.... They will do my group B culture this time and I'm hoping to hear some good news in the dialation department.... Fingers crossed!!!
Little Olivia now weighs over 5 pounds and is 18 1/2 inches long!! She still gets hiccups ALL the time and I still get up to pee 2-4 times a night.... She rolls, kicks, jumps, etc.... at all hours of the day but mostly as soon as I lay down at night and then again at around 5:30 every morning....(not a big fan of the 5:30) kicking BUT I'm not going to complain because I truly am going to miss feeling her kick once she gets here... She is my last baby and it makes it kind of bittersweet. I have LOVED this pregnancy which is probably why it has flown by..... In a month or less I will have my precious little girl in my arms!!

Here are a few pics from today... 35 weeks 0 days!!!

There is also a picture from yesterday with Evan holding Olivia... I swear I have a shelf on my stomach when I sit down....





3 comments:

  1. Ashley, I can't believe you are already 35 weeks. Time sure does FLY. I know you will be a great mother to your baby girl, because you are already a great mother to two precious boys. It's so much fun to have a daughter and from what I can tell, she's already SPOILED. I hope the remainder of your pregnancy goes by smoothly. Make sure you stay well hydrated and take care. You will be holding her real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you want to hold them more when you see Amber's baby! When you put it into days it makes the time seem even shorter! Wow, 34 days! I remember saying, "Im on deck after you." I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lelani... it really has flown by. I can't wait to have her in my arms!!! Sarah... you are right behind me.... I thought it would slow down at the end but nope... it is going by even faster!!!! Yah!!!

    ReplyDelete