Tuesday, July 26, 2011

36 weeks!!!!!

Weekly doctor visits, restless nights, full bladder, emotional roller coaster, nesting, etc... may be just a few indications that you have less than a month to go....

It is funny how you forget all of these things until they quickly return. You somehow remember having the "urge" to wash the last set of clothes even though they are size 6 months and she won't wear them anytime soon. Then you tell yourself that you HAVE to rearrange the playroom, the closets, the den & the dining room while your husband is at work..... Then you pay for it the next day because your unborn child didn't like you walking up and down 15 steps a hundred times the day before!!!!

I can feel my body getting ready for little Olivia to make her debut in the next few weeks!! Braxton Hicks are very common at this point, real "baby" contractions have started, lower ligament pain (ouch!!) has made an appearance, all leading me to believe that my little girl won't make it 4 more weeks... My guess is 2 to 2 1/2 weeks. I will know more Friday at my doctor's appointment. Fingers crossed!!!!

There is no weight gain this week. I remember hitting a stopping point with the weight gain with both of the boys at this point so hopefully we will stay at or around the 16 pound mark!!!! I gained 30 pound with Evan (big lesson learned there) and 18 pounds with Landon.....

According to Babycenter.com little Olivia is right at the 6 pound mark and almost 19 inches long. I was able to get her bouncing around yesterday. I will try to attach it but it may not work. If it does fast forward to the 4 minute mark because that is when she went CRAZY. It was probably her way of telling me that she is OUT of room!!!

Here are a few pictures from this week at 36 weeks 0 days.... I know, I know..... there isn't much more room for her to grow inside of there....but she is managing to get bigger somehow.

There is also a picture of Evan holding my belly... it was the sweetest thing ever! He woke up the other morning and came downstairs. He didn't say anything to me.... he just sat down beside me and put his hand on my belly. When I asked him what he was doing, he said he was telling his sister good morning!!! At that point I was a sobbing mess!! All I could think was that my sweet little boy already loves his sister to pieces and it just melted my heart!! I'm anxious for him (and Landon) to meet her soon!! What a lucky little girl to have 3 guys to look after her....although she probably won't feel so lucky when she hits her teenage years and she feels outnumbered and unlucky to have 3 guys watching her every move....

Happy week everyone!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment