Friday, July 29, 2011

36 week appointment!!!!

From here on out until little miss Olivia is born Fridays will be appointment days...Thankfully the boys are in Wilmington this week so I didn't have to tug them along... plus I really don't want them with me when the doctor is looking "you know where!"
So all week I have been ACTIVE....
Monday I walked a little over 2 miles....
Tuesday I rearranged my entire house and cut the back yard...
Wednesday I walked 3 miles...and swam in the pool...
Thursday I walked 4 miles....

All leading me to believe with ALL of my heart that there was progress going on down there.. I have been having more Braxton Hicks contractions and I have been having sharp ligament pains....

So as I went to the doctor today I was preparing myself to hear, "You are 3 centimeters Ashley and her head is super low...."

NOPE..... that is not what I heard..... What I heard was....."You are about the same as last week....1-2 cm and -2 station"
What the heck???? Seriously?? I wanted to cry..... but instead I made my next appointment, walked out the door, and went to the closest Taco Bell and stuffed my face with a fresco bean burrito and a bean nacho belgrande.... and yes... I ate it ALL.... After all, what is a 9 month prego gal suppossed to do when she is put in a stressful situation???

Other than that, here are the stats from today's appointment.

Blood pressure- 122/78 Yah!!!
Weight gain- up a pound since last Wednesday.. so we are at the 17 pound mark... and I'm sure my Taco Bell trip won't reverse the scale either!
Olivia's heartrate- 152 range
My group B culture came back negative so I won't need any antibiotics during labor!!

Everything else looks good with little Olivia so unless I go into labor between now and next Friday I will be back at the doctor's office Friday afternoon!!

Fingers crossed for an early full term baby!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Think late chica, then enjoy it if she is early =). I can say this because I'm just 4 weeks after you. Your doing great staying in shape! Can't wait to see pics of the little miss!

    ReplyDelete