Thursday, March 31, 2011

Craving of the week!!

Oops... I forgot to post a craving of the week last week.. I must have been busy shopping or something!! hehe!! Last week I really didn't have a craving because my stomach was in knots the whole week from the anxiety of our ultrasound!! I did however make it to Target where I purchased my popcorn and drink combo and it was oh so yummy.. The popcorn was full of salt and the Mountain Dew was full of sugar so that made me one happy girl!!!
this really is scrumptious!! You must get it the next time you go to Target!!



This week I have found 2 things that really taste delicious.. I don't eat them together but when I have a salty craving I go for these!!
yum!!

When I have a sweet craving I go for these!!
so good!!!


On another food note, I have been meat free completely for almost 6 weeks and I have to say that I feel much better!!! I don't have the urge to get chicken or turkey on anything so I have found that I am eating healthier because fast food places don't offer a vegetarian menu.. Subway does have a veggie patty and I must say that it tastes quite good... so when I get the urge to splurge I guess the Veggie Patty is what I will go get... I am sure Miss Livy won't mind that at all!!! (along with the pounds of Skittles that I still consume on a weekly basis!!)

So until next week's craving, Happy Eating Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment