Thursday, March 3, 2011

Crazy week equals random Craving of the week!!

This week has been quite adventurous. It started off on the wrong foot I guess you could say with all of this sickness going around and it hasn't seemed to calm down at all. Monday and Tuesday  all I really did was blow noses, cleaned snot, and changed NASTY diapers because Landon is teething AGAIN!!
Yesterday I reached my limit and had my first official prego lady meltdown. Here is how the day went..

6:30-Landon decided it was time to WAKE up.... No warning like an alarm clock that I can hit snooze 2-5 times... It was get up now mommy because I want this and that.
7:15- got kids dressed and started to make breakfast
8:30-left for preschool
9:15-returned home from preschool with Landon passed out in his car seat (he woke up and was ill from that point on.)
10:30-I got myself a shower and was ready to get some shopping done...( not fun shopping but the dumb necessities that you have to buy every week.)
11:15-Landon decided to throw out his bag of popcorn in the middle of the aisle at Target resulting in me getting the "what kind of mom would let her child do that" stares from strangers that "apparently" don't know my toddler.
12:30-Left Target to get Evan from preschool
1:10-Got home from preschool
1:30-Estimator came to give quote for getting a fence put up in the back yard (perfect opportunity for kids to destroy the house..)
2:15- I walked upstairs to find the playroom that I JUST cleaned the evening before a COMPLETE mess!!
2:15- I "nicely" asked Evan and Landon to clean up.
2:30- Landon decided to take off his diaper and crap on the floor....
3:00-I organized spring clothes in the boys' room because they now share a room to prepare for the baby... (We have 4 bedrooms but one room will have to remain the playroom...)
4:00- Playroom was even more of a mess so I "NOT" so nicely told the boys if they don't clean up I was putting their toys in trash bags and giving them away..
4:15- I got the trash bags and started filling them up resulting in hysterical screaming and crying...
4:30- Aaron got home and found me sitting on Evan's bed with my head in between my legs...
4:35- He asked me if I was okay and then I lost it.. I started crying hysterically and couldn't stop..
5:00- I got myself composed and tried to figure out what was for dinner
6:00- I made dinner.... Ramen noodles for the boys and veggie stir fry for me...
6:00- I decided I didn't want stir fry and almost went into another panic..
6:30- I told Aaron that I was leaving in his car and if I wan't back in an hour to wait another hour..... (I wasn't kidding!!)
7:15- I arrived home with this in my hand.....

Not Landon... but the Route 44 Cherry Slushy that somehow saved my life (and my childrens' lives last night..)
I went out searching for something  that would help relax me.... So thank you Sonic for your amazing Cherry Shushy... I now know where to go if I feel like I may cause harm to myself or others in a moment of crisis!!!

2 comments:

  1. Best post yet! Love it! lol. I thought I was the only one getting the side-eye in Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the side eye and want to punch everyone who gives it to me..... like their child is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete