Saturday, March 12, 2011

Craving of the week!!

Yummo!! This week has been vacation week and therefore I have given myself permission to indudge in a few things that I normally would turn down because of the calorie/sugar/carb intake..I believe I have eaten more bread in the past 4 days than I had in the previous month...
As Aaron and I were driving up to Ohio we stopped by Cracker Barrel to eat some lunch. Now usually I would just eat my lunch, go pay at the register, and walk out the door.... But not Wednesday... Oh no... The baby wanted me to go look around in the candy section because she/he was wanting something sweet to munch on for the remaining 6 hours that we had left to drive....
I walked around and around looking for the perfect "craving" and then it appeared right before me... It took me back to when I was a little girl shopping in the candy store with the five dollars that my papa gave me to spend.
I saw these sweet treats and knew that they had to be purchased.. I knew that the baby would fall in love with them just like I had done years ago!!

So here is to my sweet, sugary craving this week!!

Yeap.. That's right... I got me some Cow Tales.... They were delicious!! The entire bag is now gone..... Looks like we may stop back by another Cracker Barrel on the way home so that the baby can get her/his fix again!!!!

1 comment: