Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why do I do this to myself?!?!?!?

Yeap.. I am at it again... Researching the internet to try and convince myself that I am either having a boy or girl..... I don't know why I am so obsessed over this.. It has to be one or the other right?!?! And after all, I will know in less than 48 hours...

The newest research that I have looked up is on the Ramzi method... Have any of you heard of this? His research suggests that if your ultrasound (at 6-8 weeks) shows your placenta or yolk sac to the left of the baby then you are having a girl and if it is to the right of the baby then you are having a boy. If your ultrasound was done on your abdomen then you flip the results. If it was a transvaginal ultrasound then you don't flip it.
So what did I do all night last night?? Looked online to see how accurate this study really is...
According to the study it is 97.5 % accurate out of 5,000 women.

Here is my issue with this though... When I looked at Evan and Landon's first ultrasound pics their yolk sac's seemed to be on the left... and this time it was on the right.. So.... I am confused!!!

If this method is correct it looks like there will be THREE little boys running around my house.... Oh my goodness!! The more I think about it the more ok I am with it. After all, I could have three momma's boys!!
Don't get me wrong, I am still holding out hope for that little girl... but if God wants me to have three boys, then three boys it will be!!

Here are the ultrasound pics from all three pregnancies.. Tell me what you think.. If you can understand these ultrasounds at all!!
Thanks!!!

Evan is to the right of my uterus(I think) and I believe that little circle to the left is the yolk sac... The picture doesn't get flipped because it wasn't an abdominal ultrasound.
Landon's ultrasound.. He is the little thing on the right of the screen and on the other side of the screen you see barely see a little circle... That is the yolk sac.. I remember this to the tee because at first glance I thought there were two babies in there and I about fainted....  This one doesn't get flipped either..

Our newest little one.... The yolk sac is at the back of the baby's neck.. (the little speck) which puts it on the right of the baby. This one doesn't get flipped either....
Do you see why I am SO confused over this whole thing.... This is crazy.....
Okay... enough with the obsessing.. Off to get things done today... Maybe buy some more diapers for this little one until I can go SHOPPING on Friday!!! Oh what a fun day that will be!!! Yippee!!

1 comment:

  1. You will be happy either way so stop obsessing! haha! You find out in TWO days!!!!

    ReplyDelete