Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our first baby trip!!!!

I'm so excited... Evan, Landon, and I ventured out to Target today to pick up our weekly items and I also had a few coupons that were getting ready to expire so of course I had to use them.... As we were walking down the aisles I had the grand idea to pick up a thing or two for the baby.... (actually it was Evan's idea when he saw baby wipes with a little baby girl on the box- because we all know according to him he is having a baby sister... NOT another brother..)
He didn't have to twist my arm to get me to pick out a few things so this is what we got!!

Item number one- 2 packs of DIAPERS because goodness gracious you go through those things like crazy..
Item number two- 2 packs of baby wipes and 1 travel bag of wipes
Item number three- honey apple baby wash
Item number four- baby teether




There were SEVERAL other items that I wanted to get BUT I have been given direct orders from the hubby that I can NOT buy anything that indicates that we are having a girl or a boy..... (I would really only buy pink but for a little boy's sake let's say blue too...)

I have been given these direct orders because when I was pregnant with Landon I decided that I would buy an item of clothing before we knew the gender and Aaron swears that this is why he turned out to be a boy and not a girl...
the outfit that Aaron swears made Landon somehow grow balls in my belly instead of ovaries!!!

My husband  is very superstitious about this whole baby thing so until April 4th I guess I will buy diapers, wipes, baby lotion, baby wash, and maybe a paci or two...... (It's only 34 days away... but who's counting?!?! )

No comments:

Post a Comment