Friday, June 3, 2011

Craving of the week!!

Welp! I believe this is going to be a first... The first time that I am posting a craving that I have already posted!! I KNOW this is a true craving for several reasons...
1- I woke up Wednesday morning and went directly to the pantry NOT for my coffee but for this... (7:30 am)
2-I have found myself salivating over just the thought of eating these ALL of the time.
3-I don't share them when I go get them out of the pantry.. (not even with my kids.. sad, I know...but true)
4-I SWAEAR my husband is pregnant with me because he now has the addiction ALONG with mood swings(I don't have the mood swings...hehe)


I honestly never got cravings like this with either one of my boys... probably because it was all I could do to hold food down for 5 months but even after that I just ate random stuff without really craving it..

I went to the store yesterday and bought 2 bags of these lovely chips because I knew without a doubt that they would be gone before the weekend was over and I made Aaron get the dip on Tuesday..

Today is Friday and the dip is halfway gone and I still have a bag and a half of the chips left... Not too shabby for a almost 29 week prego gal!!!

So here it is again people... The craving of the week belongs to the baked ruffles and dean's french onion dip!! It is beyond delightful!!!

PS~ Aaron doesn't approve of this picture but I was able to capture a picture of him enjoying "our" craving this week!!!
I guess Olivia wanted him to have some too.. After all, she is a daddy's girl!!

1 comment: