Sunday, June 19, 2011

Craving of the week!!

Smack, Crackle, Pop!!!! Those are the sounds that I have loathed to hear all week long. It all started when I took the boys to the grocery store with me a little over a week ago to do our weekly shopping trip... When we went down this particular aisle Evan said,"Mommy, I want this." At first I said no, we don't need that..... but then Olivia said, "Yes Mommy, we do need this" so I placed not one box but TWO family size boxes of this in the buggy...
Since I'm not a breakfast person I tend to eat this between 12-2 p.m. and it is such a delightful little treat... I am figuring out different ways to eat these and I must say if you google recipes with this in it, you will be surprised at all of the things you can make with it...
So thank you Rice Krispies for making my craving this week so delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment