Tuesday, June 28, 2011

32 weeks.....

Blah!!! That's how I feel today.....not all giddy like I was last week at the thought of how wonderful my weekend was going to go... Nope... I'm not giddy at all...... Maybe it's because I dropped my mom off at the airport yesterday and realized that she may not be here for the birth of her grandaughter like she was for her two grandsons. Or it could be because my house was spotless yesterday afternoon and now it looks like Cars 2 has puked everywhere in my house. Or it could be because Olivia has her head stuck in my left rib cage and her feet stuck in my right rib cage leaving me to constantly pant like a dog in hopes of getting a good breath. Or it could be because it is naptime in my house and yet I have gone upstairs 7 times (I'm not exaggerating) in the past 25 minutes threatening the life out of a two year old if he ever so dares to open his damn door again. Or it could be because I have stepped on those cars 2 toys numerous times walking up and down those stairs in the past 25 minutes. Or it could be because I get a constant sharp pain in my right leg that leaves me begging for God's mercy on the floor panting like a dog because not only can I not breath from Olivia or going up and down stairs for the past half hour but now I also want to chop off my right leg..... Or maybe it's because I get heartburn every day, several times a day even when I haven't eaten anything in the past few hours..... Or maybe it could just be that I am 32 weeks 1 day pregnant and I'm hormonal as hell and I just want to be comfortable laying in my bed wrapped in my blankets laying on my stomach.....but instead I'm picking up toys, cutting out coupons, and writing thank you notes all while still in my pajamas with my teeth still not brushed and it is going on 2:30 in the afternoon!!!!
If that gives you any indication of how my day is going you probably already know that I'm just over this day...... I'm ready for it to be tomorrow!!!

In Olivia news, I am up half a pound from last Monday.... whatever....
She is still breach. I can now feel what body part is what thanks to the doctor explaining to me what to look and feel for....
I have been putting things away for the past two days from her baby shower.... I will put that in a happy post tonight!!!!

She weighs in right at 4 pounds this week and is almost 17 inches long.... trust me.. I feel every inch of those 17 inches all the time!!!!

Here are some pictures from me at 32 weeks 0 days yesterday!!! Have a good week everyone!!!





2 comments:

  1. That first paragraph is so full of win I can hardly stand it. I know you are so, so miserable, but you made me laugh out loud about going upstairs to threaten your two-year-old! I know things will look up later in the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days like these scare me because I start to wonder what it will be like with ANOTHER monster ;) haha!

    ReplyDelete