Thursday, June 16, 2011

30 weeks!!

Sorry this blog is a little late but I've been BUSY this week... We are actually 30 weeks 3 days today so here we go!!

Stretched!!!! If there is one word I could use to describe how I feel this week that is it..... I feel like my body is playing tug of war against itself and quite frankly I'm over it!!! I haven't been uncomfy until this week for the most part so I'm sure the next 9 weeks will be quite the task for me.....

However, I will say that I'm not miserable from the heat.... YET!! So many people have come up to me saying.... Bless your heart.. You must be miserable from the heat... or.... You just picked the wrong time to be pregnant didn't you???
Maybe its because I would rather be burning up than be freezing cold year round or it could be the fact that we go to the pool almost every day so I can float like a whale for a few hours but I'm really enjoying being pregnant in the summer A LOT more than I did being pregnant in the winter with both boys...
This go around I can just put a sundress or a tank top and shorts on and slip into my rainbows compared to having to layer in pants, socks, tank top, long sleeve shirt, jacket, and boots..... now that made me hot..... I hated every bit of layering in clothes on a daily basis....

Another plus to being prego in the summer is that the tanner you are the thinner you look.... hehe!!! Which is why I plan to be a different ethnicity by the time Summer is over!!!! Heck.... little Olivia will probably come out with summer blonde hair and a tan complexion!!!

This week there was no weight gain so we are still hanging out at the 16 pound mark.....although I KNOW for a fact that my belly has grown!

We also have our 4d ultrasound tomorrow and I'm so excited!! I've never had one before so I don't really know what to expect.. I will be sure to blog about that tomorrow!!! I'm hoping to see hair and full lips!!!!

Little Miss is right around 15 1/2 inches long and still somewhere around the 3 pound mark... Her eyes are now open in the womb and from the way she is kicking I believe she is still sideways....

Olivia also got her first set of presents in the mail this week... I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of these gifts because I knew they would be just precious but they exceeded my expectations for sure!! My grandma Janet has a talent for sure in decorating so she found the perfect touches for Olivia's room. She made her the cushion for her rocking chair, a throw pillow, a lamp shade, a lamp cord cover, redid the base of the lamp, and made 3 chandelier shade covers..... and they all match her room perfectly!!!! The room is truly coming together for a little princess and I'm so excited!! Thank you Grandma Janet!!! All of these goodies just has me so much more excited for my baby shower next weekend.... I'm SO ready to see pinks and purples because all I've known for FOUR years is BLUE!!!

Here are a few pictures from this week..... the first two are me at 30 weeks 0 days...

The next one is at 30 weeks 2 days when she curled up really tight at the top of my belly...

Then the following three are Olivia's first presents that came in the mail from Grandma Janet... aren't they just BEAUTIFUL!!!







1 comment:

  1. I love that rocking chair cover and pillow! Oh, and I'm sure you don't look like a whale floating around in the pool. haha!

    ReplyDelete