Tuesday, June 7, 2011

29 weeks!!!!

Another week has come and gone and I have a funny feeling that it's going to be this way for a while. With Summer in full swing now, we are going to be so busy for the next two months. My calendar is full of daily activities and with our pool open now we are going to be there pretty much everyday. Here is a brief breakdown of our next three weeks just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about!!

This week- Aaron's mom is in town until tomorrow, my friend Lisa and her two kids are coming tomorrow and are staying until Friday, my stepdad is coming Friday and is staying until Sunday. 
The boys have a dentist appt on Thursday as well, Evans last day of school is Friday, and he has his last t-ball game on Saturday.... BUSY but fun week!!!

Next week-  Evan's tball party, 4d ultrasound on Friday, Father's Day on Sunday

The following week- my mom and Eddie fly in on Thursday, baby appt. and ultrasound on Friday, my anniversary on Friday, Fayetteville on Saturday for bridesmaid dress fitting(and no I won't be trying anything on with this belly), Sunday is my baby shower and Evan starts vacation bible school.....

And there you have it.... that is my month of June!!

In baby news, little miss Olivia is growing like a weed! She is now a little over 15 inches long and is still around the 3 pound mark! I haven't had to go potty in the middle of the night in a week and I'm thinking its because she is now sideways instead of her feet kicking my bladder... although I'm liking this potty break, I do want her to flip her little self to head down in the next couple of weeks so I can quit freaking out about her being breach!!

I have actually lost half a pound since last week... probably because we have been at the pool every day.. but hey! I will take it!!

Aaron and I have been SPOILED the past 4 days! His mom has been in town so we have literally had THREE date nights and a date day! It has been wonderful and much needed... I actually went to the mall for more than an hour and I was able to try clothes on without a toddler trying to open the door, we have seen two movies (not Disney ones either), we went to a nice resturant (P.F. Changs) and I didn't have to flip straight to the kids menu, we played putt-putt and I didn't have to chase a two year old around to make sure he didn't fall into the water OR throw his ball at someone, and we went to the pool ALONE... that's right... I didn't have to sit in the kiddie pool section and watch my kids like a hawk although I found myself watching other kids in the big pool like a hawk.. it must be a mommy thing...... it has been great and stress free so thank you MIL!!! You have been a lifesaver this weekend!!

Here are a few pics of me growing at 29 weeks 0 days, me and my sweet hubby on our dates, and little Olivia's new piggy bank! Enjoy!!







2 comments: