Thursday, June 23, 2011

31 weeks!!!!

What a week..... which probably explains why I'm writing this three days late... Monday put us at 31 weeks and what a week it has been...
We went to the pool all day Monday, I had a hair appointment on Tuesday (for the first time in over 6 months...), yesterday I went and got a mani/pedi, and today we are picking grammy and pawpaw up at the airport so although it has been a busy week, it has been pretty nice.
Little Olivia does nothing but move all the time. I'm not sure if it is from the way she is laying but I'm out of breath all the time. I feel like I can't catch my breath when I sit up straight so I'm constantly laying around like a pretzel.
I've also been feeling icky for the past 2 weeks leaving me with not much of an appetite. I'm not sure what that's all about. It doesn't feel like morning sickness or anything, I just feel a little out of it.
I am down a pound this week probably because of this icky feeling... that puts us at 15 pounds.
I've also been getting a bad cramping sensation in my right leg almost every day and it really hurts... It comes at the most random times so I'm sure I look like I'm about to go into cardiac arrest when it happens.... and indegestion... good grief... I thought I had it bad with Landon.... nope!! This little girl gives me indegestion at ALL hours of the day EVERY day!!! Atleast I know she has a head full of hair... maybe that will make the next 8 weeks a little more tolerable!!
We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow EARLY and they will do an ultrasound to make sure she is moving to the head down position and to check my fluid levels since my history of pregnancy isn't too good towards the end... hopefully everything will turn out fine and little miss will get an A+!!!!
We also have our baby shower this weekend and I'm SO excited!!!! I'm so ready to see pink, pink, pink!!! I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to post next week so YAH!!!
I have to admit though that I'm quite sad too. This is the first big event that my grandma won't be at. She was always the first one there with tons of presents wrapped perfectly and she would ALWAYS talk to my tummy. I miss her dearly and wish she was going to be there.... LOVE you grandma!!!!

Here are a few pictures from this week... I was 31 weeks 0 days...and don't mind the pj's and no makeup.. we had been at the pool all day so I wasn't about to take a shower and put makeup on for a measily picture.....





No comments:

Post a Comment