Sunday, June 19, 2011

Say CHEESE Olivia!!

Well Friday we had our 4d ultrasound and I have to tell you that I almost lost sleep over this because I was so excited to see what our little girl looked like. I have never had one before because my first two pregnancies were such high risk that I had regular ultrasounds numerous times. This go around I have only had 3 ultrasounds (one because of the technician's fault) and I have another one scheduled for this coming Friday. Other than that I don't believe I will have anymore this pregnancy. We also figured that if we were going to do a 4d ultrasound now would be the time because we aren't having anymore children. It is a little bittersweet for me because this pregnancy has been so wonderful but I am also looking forward to having our family complete.

It was Aaron, myself, Evan, Landon, and my mother in law at the ultrasound. I was a little nervous about the boys being entertained for 30 minutes but thank goodness they had toys in the room that kept them occupied for the most part... Evan looked up at the screen on the wall at one point and said, "Daddy, Olivia looks like yellow jello.." Oh the imagination and thought process of a 4 year old. It is something I will never forget. He is such a precious child!

Wow is all I can say about our 4d ultrasound experience. I was and still am amazed at just how clear the pictures were and at how much detail we could make out in her facial features. From the pictures she looks like a girly version of Landon. She has full lips (like her mommy) and from what the technician said she also has a head full of hair already. She actually chuckled when she saw how much hair Olivia had because it just kept floating back and forth in the amniotic fluid.... so it looks like I can go buy lots and lots of bows for my little girl!! Yah!!

We were able to capture some pretty good shots of our little girl. She smiled at us a few times, she seemed to laugh once or twice, and she even pouted when I jiggled my tummy around to try and get her to wake up. She also posed for us with her face across her shoulders. She is such a little diva already!!

Here are some pictures from the ultrasound. I will hopefully post more this week once I get my picture cd in the mail- they had to mail me a new one because the one they gave me didn't upload all the way.....

Enjoy these beautiful pictures of my precious little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment