Friday, June 10, 2011

Craving of the week!!

Blah.... There isn't much else to say about the craving of the week for this week... I haven't really been hungry this week and I am hoping that it isn't a sign of sickness coming my way... Besides my usual baked ruffles with now "low fat" Dean's french onion dip, I really haven't been wanting much...
We did however go to Sonic a few times this week and I ordered a cherry slushy and every time I got it, it seemed to taste better...
Other than that, there is only one thing that seems to like my taste buds and since it is something that I haven't posted yet, I figured what the heck.. This can be my craving of the week this week!!

So here we go... Get ready...... The craving of the week goes to carrots with low fat ranch sauce... Delicious, I know.... but hey.... it is what it is!!


1 comment:

  1. Good choice Ashley!!! It's good to keep to the healthy stuff once in a while!

    ReplyDelete