Friday, June 3, 2011

28 week appointment!

Today was appointment day.... Aaron was able to go to this one and of course little man was with me too. Evan was in school but starting at my next appointment I will have them BOTH with me because Evan will be out of school for the summer so... watch out doctors' and nurses.... the Hughes clan will make their entrance known I'm sure!!

I was really anxious about my appointment today because of the whole breach thing... Last night when I was laying in bed I told Aaron that I thought she was sideways because she was seriously punching and kicking me on both sides of my ribs... not fun!!!

Sure enough when I got to the doctor today he told me that her feet were on the right side of my tummy and her arms were on the left... Maybe, just maybe this means she is in route to going head down... fingers crossed!!

My blood pressure was "good" today.. Not great, but still good.. It was 132/72... The top number a little higher than usual but the bottom number (the one they are most concerned about) is still AMAZING!!!

Weight gain: up TWO pounds in two weeks..... must be all of the baked layes and french onion dip... I believe this puts me at somewhere between 15-16 pounds so far.... I hope this number starts to SLOW down SOON!!!

Livy's heartrate: 153 range... still going strong!!

She gets the hiccups all of the time still.. Aaron could actually see my belly jump up this morning before our appointment... so cute!!

The doctor scheduled me an ultrasound for 3 weeks (which happens to be the same day as my 5 year anniversary!! such a sweet present!) as a precaution because of my lovely history with high fluid levels, high blood pressure, etc.....
I'm not complaining because that means I get to see my little gal again!! We also have our 3d/4d ultrasound in two weeks so I will have lots of pictures of our little girl!! YAH!!

My next appointment is in 3 weeks just because it didn't make sense to go to the doctor 2 times within a week because of my appointment and then ultrasound...so....Until next week..... I will be baking away in the sun!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great with the weight gain! Don't worry about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks... some days I feel like I am doing good and then other days I feel like a whale... Today happens to be a whale day.. Blah!

    ReplyDelete