Tuesday, May 31, 2011

28 weeks!!

Geesh!! What a week it was and boy am I glad it is over!! It all started with Evan not feeling good last Sunday and by Thursday I made an emergency trip to the pediatrician with Landon. He had a fever of 105.6!!!! I didn't even know fevers could get that high!!!!! Come to find out both boys ended up with hand, foot, mouth disease. It sounds really gross but all it really is(or was for us) is a really high fever and vomitting..... the sucky part is that it lasts anywhere from 5-10 days!!! Evan had it for 6 days and Landon for 6 as well.... BUT we are finally over this nastiness so we can go outside now!!! My guess is Evan got it at school (uuughhhh... DON'T send your kids to school with a fever people!!) and then he passed it right along to Landon!!!With that said, we are going to be outside EVERY day this week!! Our pool opened up this weekend so we are heading there shortly before it gets too hot to be outside!
Little Miss Livy has been very active and Evan actually saw her try to knock my cell phone off of stomach yesterday! He got a "kick" out of that... hehe!!
If my calculations are right I have gained 0.5 pounds this week which should total one pound since my last appointment two weeks ago... but we shall see on Friday since my appointments are every two weeks now!
I never got a letter about my glucose test so no news is good news!! No diabetes for me thank goodness!!!
Little Livy is almost 3 pounds now and is roughly 15 inches long! She can open and close her eyes now and can possibly see light through my tummy!! It is so hard to believe I am right at 7 months pregnant!!
With June and July both being busy months for us, that leaves us with August and SHE will be here sometime in August!!!
Here are a few weekly pics..... they were both taken at 28 weeks 0 days!!
The one that has Landon in it is just too cute... He saw me taking the picture and said, "I'll find Ivia!" That's how he says her name!! I added a front view this week only because I am getting to the point where I don't know if it is possible for my stomach to grow outward anymore and I still have possibly 12 weeks left!! Oh gosh....... I think I can make it!!!

Have a great week everyone!!





1 comment: