Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby Livy gets the hiccups!!

Oh how precious was my tummy two nights ago!!! As I got ready to lay down in bed I noticed that my tummy kept jumping in a pattern every couple of seconds... until that point I hadn't felt Miss Livy with the hiccups. I knew she had them because I saw her having them in our ultrasound but this time I could actually feel them!! It still amazes me(even after having two babies) For some reason it still feels brand new. I think this is Gods way of allowng us to have a brand new love for another child. He wants us to experience each child as if it were our first and I am so thankful for that.
She still bounces around like crazy... I think she may just be high maintence like her mommy.... Oops!! Looks like her daddy may be in some trouble!!
Sorry this post isn't too interesting but I wanted to write it down before I forgot the date... and we are still without a computer so I'm not even sure this will post because I'm doing it from my phone!!
So here is another milestone in the baby book- May 11, 2011
The picture is of me laying down when Miss Livy was having her hiccups!!!
I'm going to miss being pregnant when this is all over (and I NEVER thought I would say that because of my first two pregnancies) but this pregnancy has been so great that I don't want to let it go.....14 weeks left!!


No comments:

Post a Comment