Saturday, May 14, 2011

Craving of the week!!

Yum, yum,yum!!!! This week my craving has just gone to another level!! At the beginning of the week all I wanted was the red seedless grapes from Harris Teeter!! We have gone through THREE bags of them this week if that tells you something...... so I just knew I would be blogging about those delicious grapes but nope... I found something even better!!! On Thursday Evan had t-ball practice and since Aaron is the assistant coach that left me to tend to my crazy little toddler....Hmmmmm... how can I keep him quiet and in one place for an hour?????? FOOD!!! So we ventured up to the consession stand with Daddy's wallet to see what we could find!!! After little debate we ended up with a red gatorade for Landon, one for Evan, some nachos and cheese for Landon and Livy, and some new skittles called blenders.... Well, welll,well.... Let me just tell you that these "blenders" are more than addicting...... In just three days (today included) we have used these blenders as rewards for potty training, distractions at tball practice, at a tball game, dessert, and needless to say we have gone through two .89 cent bags and I bought a value size bag at Target yesterday!! They are to die for!! I can't even tell you how good they are... so if you like skittles or even think that you may like skittles you must try the new blenders skittles!!!
Happy Cravings everyone!!!!


1 comment: