Friday, May 20, 2011

Craving of the week!!

So this week I have really been eating one thing..... Literally, I could go without breakfast, lunch, and dinner just to be able to munch on this all day long. I have noticed a pattern in my cravings or must haves. They have all pretty much been snacks. Not foods, just snacks. Granted I'm sure my breath smells quite lovely after eating these all week long but who cares right???? After all, if Livy wants it, she gets it.
Thankfully I'm not the only one in the house that enjoys this snack so I don't feel nearly as bad when I go to the store more than once a week to stock up on more....and it also doesn't make me realize just how much I'm consuming since Aaron, Evan, and Landon eat it too..... that could be a bad thing too..... oops!!!
So this week the craving of the week award goes to the delicious Baked Ruffles WITH Dean's French Onion dip. You can't have one without the other.... You have to enjoy them together!!!
Yummo!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment