Monday, May 9, 2011

Craving(s) of the weeks!!!

Here are my cravings from 23 and 24 weeks... I am still figuring out what I LOVE this week... Hopefully it will be fruit since my body is still adjusting to eating healthy again!!!

23 week craving!!

Oh my goodness I could NOT get enough of this 2 weeks ago.. I don't know why but I have been LOVING salty foods and even spicy foods. I normally can't stand spicy foods because I don't like hot stuff.. I am normally the wuss who asks the waiter at a Mexican resturant for some mild sauce... but not this week.... This particular week I have been loving these..... I know they aren't the best thing in the world for you so I have learned "moderation" is the key.... I just can't go to the pantry every 10 minutes to get more of them!!! YUMMY!!!

Tostitos with Medium salsa... Not the usual mild sauce but the MEDIUM!!!! and YES it does have a kick to it!!!




24 week craving!!

Now what kind of pregnant woman would I be if I didn't crave something bad while on vacation?!?!?!? I had been eyeballing these at a baseball game that Aaron and I had gone to the week prior BUT I contained myself and didn't get one because I knew that I would get one or two or three or four while at Disney World.... and oh was it delicious and well worth the wait!! The sweetness along with the crunchiness just melted in my mouth and my oh my I could have literally eaten 5 of these things BUT I didn't... I just had 2.... BUT I was nice and shared with the hubby and the boys.....
Yes... you probably guessed it.... The famous Funnel Cakes at Sleepy Hollow.... I knew my direct path to that stand inside of Magic Kingdom... If you ever go.... you MUST get atleast one funnel cake..... They are THAT good....


Hopefully this weeks' craving will be a little better for me.... We shall see!! Happy Cravings everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment