Wednesday, May 25, 2011

27 weeks!!!

Well today puts us at 27 weeks and 2 days along!!! In freaking out terms, we have 89 days left...... this week has been pretty crappy... it started out with Evan getting a little bug and it has now turned into both of my boys with the flu. Landon was up all night last night getting sick and since this is his first time throwing up it freaked him(and me) out.  Fingers crossed that this thing stays away from me because I just can't afford to get sick... and I think I deserve one pregnancy without throwing up at all!!!!
Little Miss is very active and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with why I have so much energy lately but I will take it. I never had energy with the boys and now I can't sit still...... until 8:00 at night when I feel like I've been hit by a bus..
I have gotten a lot of things accomplished this week... even in the midst of the outbreak at my house...
1- I booked my maternity pictures for July 11th... I will be 34 weeks then.. I didn't want to wait longer than that since Evan and Landon were both born early... I'm really excited and can't wait to see what they will look like... or what my belly will look like then... I also went ahead and booked little Miss Olivia's newborn photo shoot... obviously I don't know when yet but it made it seem like she will be here so soon since I already booked it!!!! Yah!!
2- I booked my 3d/4d ultrasound for June 17th... I have never had one of these and since this is it for us, we figured we better do it this time or we may look back on this years later and say, " I wish we would have done that ultrasound!!" I wanted to do the ultrasound the next Friday because my mom will be in town but the sonographer will be on vacation that week.... I will be almost 31 weeks then...
3- my baby shower is going to be on June 26th.... I am so excited because this time I will be covered in pinks, purples, greens, and all kinds of other girly colors.... not BLUE!!!! I had so much fun registering so I can only imagine how I'm going to feel to see all of the girly goodies!!! Yah!!!

In Livy news, I have gained 0.5 pounds this week... I have been walking like crazy... since it has been so pretty outside and I take the boys to the park almost daily. They both love feeding the ducks so we take bread down to feed them when we go walking... It's on these little walks that I realize just how lucky I am to have TWO healthy, perfect, sweet little boys, a precious little girl growing in my belly, and an amazing husband who would do anything for his family!!! I truly am blessed!!!

Here are a few pictures from this week!! Both pictures were taken at 27 weeks 0 days!!

Our little girl is growing!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment