Monday, May 9, 2011

A lot to post!! 23, 24, & 25 weeks!!!

Wow!! So much to update on!! To start with, my toddler spilled a full cup of water on our family computer so I have not had access to the computer so get ready.. This is a LONG post!!

23 week update!!

I gained a little over half a pound this week but felt like my stomach hit a stretch growth.... I still have been blessed with no stretch marks and hope that I don't get them!!
Little Miss tumbles all the time and seems to be the most active around 11 pm or 5 am.... (The two times that I wish she would just sleep!!!)

Here are a few pics from week 23... (I didn't take a belly shot because I had a dress on so I found a bikini shot... This will be the only bathing suit shot I am sure!!)



Both of these were taken at 23 weeks 0 days!!!


24 week update!!

This week I gained .25 of a pound... I was "trying" to eat extra good because I knew that the next week started a 10 day vacation that I knew I would "splurge" on some!! I seemed to have tons of energy this week.. Maybe it was because I was so happy to be going on vacation that my energy just kept increasing!!
Olivia wasn't all that active this week. She still moved around the usual times but didn't seem to move too much....
Here are a few pics from 24 weeks!!

Both of these pictures were taken at 24 weeks 0 days!!


25 weeks!!!

So here we are today... at the 25 week mark.. It is FLYING by!! I can't believe we are almost 2/3 of the way done and that our Little Miss could be here in less than 3 months... Wow!!! I have to be honest and say that I did NOT want to get on the scale after coming home from vacation because I was scared to death of what the number would say.. Not because I ate "bad" on vacation but because I simply ate different than I normally do... I had the usual veggie burgers at Disney with no cheese and side salads instead of fries BUT I did manage to drink WAY too much soda which I never do anymore AND I did induldge in some sweets that I normally stay away from... such as slushies, funnel cakes, and ice-cream.... However, the scale is still being really nice to me... It must have been all of the walking that I did along with all the sweat that continuosly kept dripping off of me... I gained ONE pound on vacation..... Thank goodness!!! My stomach has gotten bigger though.. I can now see my belly button clear as day through my shirts... I don't have an outie but because my stomach is poking out more, my belly button seems to be a bullseye!!!
Livy didn't like the plane ride or maybe she did.. All I know is that the whole 1 hour 55 minute flight she rolled and tumbled and kicked and punched..... It looked like there was an alien in my belly....
I pee ALL the time now.. and to think that I actually thought i peed alot 2 months ago... Ha!! NOPE!! Here are a few pics from this week so you can see how Little Miss is growing!!!



Both of these pictures were taken at 25 weeks 0 days!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are super tan now! Still looking fantastic. I can't wait to see some Disney pics ;). All the sweets sound good to me, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to stay tan!!!! Our pool opens up in a few days so the boys and I will be living there!! Yes! Vacation was a blast!! I posted a bunch on facebook!! We can't wait to go back! Hope you and Lizzy are still doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florida will sure give you a tan, especially if you are constantly outside. It looks good on you and you still love beautiful preggo. I hope you are feeling good and the trip to Disney was FUN. I was 6 months pregnant with Kai I believe when we went to Disney (one of the times). It was so much fun. I found a way to enjoy myself. Take care.

    ReplyDelete