Friday, April 22, 2011

Craving of the week!!!

Well... hopefully this post makes it on my blog.. Yesterday Landon dropped a whole cup of water on the computer and it no longer works...... so I'm doing this on my phone.. Here we go!

You would probably think that since it is the week of Easter a pregnant woman would probably be craving a chocolate bunny, creme filled eggs, peeps, or any other chocolate candy. Nope!! Not this prego girl!! I have never been fond of getting any sort of chocolate in my Easter basket! Now sweedish fish on the other hand are my FAVORITE basket accomodation.... yummy!! But I haven't been craving those either...
This week my craving has turned into an obsession. I made a "special" trip to the grocery store to stock up on these... It is really healthy(another plus) besides the sodium being a little on the high side... oops!!!
Without furthur hesitation the winner of the yummy in my tummy award goes to........
Lean Cuisine's Butternut Squash Ravioli!!! Yummo!! All you have to do is pop it in the microwave for 5 minutes and you have a delicious and almost clean up free meal!!!
Happy Cravings everyone!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are craving something "HEALTHY" this week, but remember Ashley, If it's boxed, its probably not that healthy! It would be way more healthier if you made it yourself...and I can promise you, way more tastier too! =)

    ReplyDelete