Wednesday, April 20, 2011

22 week baby appointment!!!

Today's baby appointment went GREAT!! Everything from Landon behaving (Thank you Lord) to being in and out of there in less than 20 minutes.... Here is a brief run down of everything that happened!!

Blood Pressure: 106/64- YES!!! We are over half way done and my blood pressure is still going strong... This time with both boys I was already having to get blood drawn once a week because of my blood pressure!!

Weight Gain: 1 pound up from the last visit 4 1/2 weeks ago.... I am really not sure how this happened because my scale shows almost 2 pounds more but hey, I will go with what the doctor's scale says.... This puts us at a little over 8 pounds thus far!!

Baby's heart rate: 145 and going strong. Little Miss even made herself known as the doctor was feeling my tummy!!

I did ask about the pain that had me on my knees this weekend and the doctor said it is more than likely ligament pain.. I hope that it is ligament pain and not gallbladder issues BUT I hope little miss has caused all the ligament pain that she wanted to because I can't take anymore of it.. The doctor said try not to be on your feet so much and don't lift things... Ummmm.. excuse me, I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old (both boys) How can you expect me to "take it easy?" Not going to happen  anytime soon!!!

Other than that everything looked great with Miss Livy and I go back in 4 weeks for my glucose screening..... Gross!! After that appointment I will be in my last trimester and I will  go to the doctor every 2 weeks.... Goodness..... the time is flying!!

Until next time..... Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, time IS flying! You can't be almost done b/c that means I'm right after you! Crazy... Good to hear everything is great!

    ReplyDelete