Monday, April 11, 2011

21 weeks!!

I have hit a growth spurt!! I knew it would come sooner than later but I didn't think it would happen SO fast..... I went to bed Saturday night EXHAUSTED from a t-ball game, a birthday party, and having 20 people in my house all day..... and when I woke up Sunday morning my stomach informed me that I was indeed almost 5 1/2 months pregnant..... There is NO sucking in anymore and every time I lay down flat on my back my stomach looks more and more deformed from little miss squirming from side to side...
My step-dad came into town last week and I put him to work...(or should I say Olivia did!) He hung her chandelier (which is beautiful by the way) and redid her closet so that she could be a true princess!! He did an awesome job on it and it is exactly what I had pictured.... He is such an amazing dad and  I am so blessed that Olivia will have a Pop-Pop like him in her life!!!
Livy's closet before!
her closet after!
her chandelier!


My mom and Eddie (Paw-Paw) flew in on Friday to be here for the boys' birthday parties and I (Olivia) put them to work too... They painted her room (Poetic Princess Pink), helped me hang pictures, hang up a tree, hang up shelves, and decorate her room to the max.... I have to say that her room just makes me smile when I walk in it. There is just something about a little girls bedroom that makes you think back to when things were just so simple... I LOVE her room and everything about it..... (Thanks mom and Eddie!!)

mom painting her room!!
the butterflies hanging in her room... they are kind of hard to see..
her Olivia books...  I couldn't resist!!
the Princess corner....hehe!
the letters over her crib!!
her tree with the shelves up..  It is kind of hard to see in the picture too but it is SO cute!!


Now that her room is almost completely done, I have the hardest task ahead of me... I now have to wait another 4 months for her to be in it!!

In growing news, I am up 1.5 pounds this week bringing the total to a little over 8.5 pounds... ( I am sure the birthday cake, chips, soda, and loads and loads of dessert had absolutely NOTHING to do with my 1.5 pound increase... It was all baby!!! Ha!!

Here are a few pictures to enjoy along with what our little girl is up to this week!!
Have a great week!!


21 weeks!!
baby bump at 21 weeks!!


what little miss looks like this week!!

How your baby's growing:

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

4 comments:

  1. Her room is SO pretty! I love it! Where did you get that closet organizer thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the organizer at Home Depot.. It was the 89.00 dollar one.. I bought the shoe rack separately and my dad just took out the separators and fit them into the shelf... It was a little complicated but he figured it out... Then he bought all of the other pieces and put them in too.... I love that her closet is organized... I just hope I can keep it that way once she gets here..... I love the way her room turned out... It is exactly what I wanted!! You will know soon what you are having!! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I need the extra organization tips b/c our house is fairly small right now. We don't want to move just yet. With/if 3 comes along we will definitely need a bigger space! SO for now I need those organizers. I find out on the 20th, woo hoo =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooooove her room! It is so cute and pretty! I also love the You are my sunshine sentence over her closet! Just Adorable!

    ReplyDelete