Monday, April 18, 2011

22 Weeks!!!!!

We are at the 5 1/2 month mark!!! Yippee!! I swear it seems like the weeks just keep getting busier and busier which makes them go by faster and faster!! This is a good thing AND a bad thing because I am SO ready for summer but I feel so unprepared for a 3rd baby!! Evan ( will be 4 tomorrow) is an angel for the most part.... but he has started to get into that "I don't care" stage and the "but I want to" stage and it is driving me crazy...... Landon (just turned 2) has ALWAYS been obnoxious and wants things his way ALL of the time... It is hard to go ANYWHERE with him because I'm always thinking, "What's going to happen this time?" I don't ever get peace and quiet anymore and I know when there is another baby in the mix that will NEVER happen... even in my sleep.... Aaahhhh!!!! Okay.... I feel a little better now!!
With that said, here is what has been going on in the past week!!

I have had a horrible pain on the left side of my chest under my rib cage... I mean to the point where Saturday night I cried for over an hour.... I got the pain Friday afternoon but it went away after about an hour and it wasn't really painful, just annoying.... but Saturday night I felt like I was dying.. It lasted a little over 2 hours.. I researched it yesterday and I think it is one of two things:
1-gallbladder issues- I hope not!!! If it is, there is pretty much nothing that can be done until this baby is born....
2-torn muscles in my abdomen- I'm not sure if this is what it is because wouldn't I have gotten this when I was pregnant with the boys??
I go to the doctor on Wednesday for my monthly check-up so I will try to get some answers then. Thank goodness I didn't have any pain yesterday and so far today it hasn't bothered me at all!!

On a lighter (not so really) note, the weight gain is up again 1.5 pounds this week... I have NO clue how... Really, I have been eating really good since about Thursday and even went for a long walk yesterday..... but the scale is still going up.... I think this puts me right at the 10 pound mark.. give or take an ounce...
I think Aaron has noticed the poundage go up too because in the last 48 hours he has called me the following three names (playing of course)
1- pork chop: I'm not sure how this one got brought up... probably because I don't eat meat and he thought he was being funny...
2-muffin: because I bought Evan's class cupcakes for his birthday and I told Aaron I refused to eat one... He then joked that I should eat a "muffin" instead since they are bigger....
3-bumble bee: because I am wearing yellow shorts today with a black and gray striped shirt

Had I gained 20 pounds by now I would probably be pissed by those comments, but I know I'm not fat and I know he is just joking so I joke back BECAUSE he has gained 7 pounds in the past 2 months and he isn't pregnant.... so HA!!! The jokes on you honey!!!

Here are a few pics from this week along with what little miss is up to!!
Have a great week everyone!! Oh, and in 11 more days I will be in SUNNY Florida!!! Woo Hoo!!



22 weeks!!

22 weeks belly!!



what she looks like this week!!

How your baby's growing:


At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ash. I had that pain with Harper. It happened three or four times. Absolutely awful. I don't think I ever discussed it with the doctor, but just letting you know I had it, too. I also believe I remember looking up gallbladder stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court- I am going to ask the doc about it tomorrow because I honestly thought I was dying... I was hunched over on a big pillow on the floor and the tears just wouldn't stop... It was so awful... I hope to goodness it doesn't happen again!!

    ReplyDelete