Monday, May 16, 2011

26 weeks!!!

Today puts us at 26 weeks pregnant!! This means we are 2/3 of the way done to meeting and spoiling our sweet little girl. Something that really struck me today was my little Lillypie Pregnancy ticker that I have on my blogger page. I just happened to glance over at it and I had to do a double take. Of course I was prepared for it to say 26 weeks 0 days pregnant..... but what I wasn't prepared to see was that we have 98 days left of this pregnancy. We are officially in the double digits now and I can't believe it. How does that happen?!?!
Our next couple of months are filled with things to do so I know it is just going to keep on flying by.
Little Olivia has been a busy girl this past week. She continues to move all of the time.. Her little kicks have now turned into big, long stretches across my stomach. Evan felt her move for the first time yeterday and it was so cute. He jumped up after he felt her move and he said, "Mommy, I think she just wiggled in your tummy." That is a memory that I will never forget. He is such a sweet little (big) boy.
We are going full force at potty training Landon and today marks Day four. He is doing amazing... Of course he has accidents here and there but overall I am so happy with how good he is doing. He hasn't worn a diaper since Thursday besides at bedtime.... He loves his big boy underwear and he has even been pooping on the potty.... This means that I will actually have a little break from changing diapers.. I have been changing diapers consecutivaly for over 4 years since Evan was still in diapers when Landon was born.... YES! A three month break from poop!!!!
The weight gain this week has been 0 pounds!!! I have my 26 week appointment on Thursday and this is also my glucola test appointment... Yippee.... NOT!!
I believe that after this appointment I will start going every two weeks... This means that we are getting close....
I feel great.. I have had tons of energy the past couple of weeks.. I try to take the boys to the park in our neighborhood every day so I can walk the track and then we usually go for walks at night when Aaron gets home. I actually feel like I have more energy pregnant than I did before I was pregnant.... I'm sure that will change when little miss gets here and I am walking around like a zombie from getting NO sleep.... Until then I am going to take advantage of this energy boost that I have and enjoy it!!
Here are a few pics from this week along with what our little girl is up to this week!!
Have a great week everyone!!






How your baby's growing:
The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days.



Both of these pictures were taken today at 26 weeks 0 days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment