Friday, February 25, 2011

Craving of the week!!

Ugghhh... This has not been a fun week to have cravings. There seems to have been a "bug" that entered our house and it still hasn't quite left yet.  I have really only wanted bland things to eat this week because for one I can't taste anything because my head feels like an oversized balloon and two everyone else in this house isn't feeling up to eating much either.
So as I was walking through the grocery store the other day it was really hard for me to decide on something that I felt would be satisfying.... BUT... I did manage to find two things that seemed appealing... I'm glad I got them because they are oh so good!!!! So, here we go!!

Craving number one....
Cranberry grape juice... It tastes yummy!!

Craving number two.......
Pistachios nuts.... they are addicting!!!!

Until next week.... Happy Eating everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment