Thursday, February 3, 2011

Craving of the week!!

Well oh well.. What can I say? Another week has come and gone and I am still able to eat!! Yippee!! Now that I only have a little over a week left to go in my first trimester I am feeling quite confident that my appetite isn't going anywhere and that makes me really happy. This week I have found that all kinds of foods taste really good and there are a few that just make my belly turn a little.
I don't eat beef or pork so that leaves me with just seafood, chicken, and turkey to eat. Over the past few weeks I haven't eaten any meat and I have to say that it really doesn't bother me. It is starting to really gross me out to be honest. I'm not sure why but it is. I guess that means lots of beans for me so I can get my protein intake....
On the up side there have been numerous foods that I am finding quite delicious. For starters, I still have my daily dose of strawberry jello- I don't think that will change for the next 6 months!! A few honorable mentions that didn't quite clinch the number one spot this week are as follows- 2. Robert's chicken salad (from Harris Teeter) with pretzels(you have to put the pretzels with it, otherwise it doesn't make the list.) 3.Captain Crunch Berry cereal. 4. A tall caramel apple spice(Starbucks) 5. water with fresh lemon squeezed in it- I know.. I know.. it's only water but oh my goodness it is SO good!!
And the number one spot this week goes to something that will probably rot my teeth out if I don't start eating them in moderation. It is like the gates of heaven opened up when I saw this at Sam's Club the other day. It also made complete sense for me to buy this in bulk since I was wasting $1.00 every day at the check out line of any place I would go. So thank you craving for allowing my sugar intake to be way more than it should be this week. I hope to cut back on you some next week. If not though, you sure are good to eat!!
SKITTLES!!!! Yes, I bought this big box. I couldn't resist!!

2 comments: