Thursday, February 17, 2011

Craving of the week!!

This week has been a bit weird.. There have been foods that I thought I wanted really bad but as soon as I took the first bite I was like, "NOPE... Baby doesn't want that!!" For instance. Today at Target I saw a bag of crunchy Cheetos and I was drawn to them. I had to buy the bag. There was no other option.... BUT as soon as I opened the bag I gagged... My mouth started watering and I knew what was going to happen if I sniffed in the direction of that bag again. So.... that was a FAIL!! The next FAIL was a bowl of cereal. I usually LOVE cereal BUT not this week. I made a bowl of Special K Red Berries and after one bite it went down the disposal...

There were however a few items that my taste buds seemed to LOVE this week!!! The first one is just weird to me...  It sounds gross and usually I would NOT eat anything like this except for on nights I was watching sports on t.v........but for some reason I have to have it EVERY day... and I am not kidding... EVERY day.... with that said.... Here is craving # 1 for this week!!!
yeap... fat free ruffles WITH french onion dip... I know.. it sounds gross but it is SO good!!!


And craving # 2 is something that I just happened to come across at the drive thru the other day..(because I have been way too lazy to cook ANYTHING lately...) Needless to say.. Since then, I have been back 2 more times this week and I can bet you almost anything I will be back tomorrow after I pick Evan up from preschool to get my fix again!!!
Chic Fil A Southwest chicken salad with fat free honey mustard dressing!!! (I know.... I am failing miserably at this veganish/vegetarianish thing... BUT.. what the baby wants... the baby gets!!)


Until next week... Happy Eating Everyone!!

1 comment: