Thursday, February 10, 2011

Craving of the week!!

As far as the baby and food goes this week, we are all good!! I am pretty sure the baby hit a growth spurt (going from .25 ounce to .75 ounce and in turn that made my scale go up approximately 1 pound this week putting the grand total weight gain at 4.3 pounds thus far.
That couldn't possibly have anything to do with my cravings right?? Nah- it's all baby.. 
If I add together the following things I should get 4.3 pounds right??
1. Increased bladder size 
2.Increased uterus size
3 Increased boob size
4.Increased blood volume
5.Increased craving size!!

This week I have really had the usual food cravings that I've had all along with ONE exception and what a grand exception it is. You know it is a craving when you take a shower, get the kids ready (when it's 25 degrees outside) hop in the car, and drive 30 minutes just to eat what the baby wants!! =)
Plus, Aaron's office is 2 minutes from my craving spot so I can always call him up for a lunch "date" so I can get my craving fix in.

So here we go! The craving of the week belongs to McAllister's Deli and these TWO items are a MUST have when I go there.

1. LARGE sweet tea with lemon
2. Build your own deli sandwich as follows- Harvest wheat bread, smoked turkey(I know, I know.. It's meat), lettuce, tomato, pickles, roasted red peppers, cucumbers, bell peppers, and honey mustard on the side.

Oh me oh my, it is scrumptious!!!
The vegetable chili was alright, but the sandwich was/is amazing!!

I think  I needed a refill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment