Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh my goodness!!! Is that really what it says?? It can't be... Oh yes it is......

After I bought the test today!!
Well oh well..... I said I would wait until Saturday to take the Intelligender test but as I have stated before, I am very impatient. I went to Target today and bought the test and it was all I could do to wait until Aaron got home from work to take the thing.
I read the directions carefully.... several times.... and I followed all of the steps except for one... It said to use your first morning urine... oops.... I didn't do that...  Once again, probably because I am impatient.
So I tinkled in the little cup, put it in the syringe, and then carefully put the pee pee in the cup where it was supposed to go. I then swirled it around for 10 seconds and walked out of the room. I set the alarm for 5 minutes and it seemed to go by pretty quickly..
Then the alarm went off... "Oh crap Aaron!! You go check. I can't do it.. I really can't check it. Go check it NOW!!" So he went to check it.. He didn't know which color meant boy or girl so I just said,"Is it green or is it orange?" Well, take a look... What color do you see?


Yeap, that's right. It is green which means BOY!! Oh dear Lord.... Another boy... That will put it at being just me and FOUR boys(husband included!!)
To be honest, dissapointed isn't the word that comes to mind  because if it is a boy, I will be over the moon about him just the way I am about my two little boys... I think the word that comes to mind is SHOCK because this pregnancy is so different than my other two.
In the end, the ultrasound will be the deciding factor in determining the sex of the baby.... Until then, I may just have to go purchase another one of these things and use my morning's first urine to see if I get a different outcome. (Aaron can't know about this.... He thinks it was a waste of money anyway... haha!!)
10 weeks and 3 days along!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! A baby is a baby and they are precious, boy or girl =). Can't wait to see what the ultra sound says!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two pregnancies were completely different, from sickness to gestational diabetes, to how easy it was to get pregnant each time. But they both turned out in a beautiful little girl! I thought I might be having a boy the second time bc it was so different.... but nope!

    ReplyDelete