Friday, January 28, 2011

Craving of the week!!

I have decided to post my craving of the week each Friday because as we all know I am able to eat this go around and by golly if a pregnant woman can eat, then I'm going to eat.
Now this is a LONG stretch for me because at this point with both of my boys I was barely able to hold down slushy apple juice.
With that said, I am finding it very satisfying that I am able to feed this peanut whatever she/he wants. For the past 10 days there has been something that I just can't seem to function without having atleast TWO times a day. Yes, I said it.... On TWO different occasions during the day I secretly slip into the kitchen and open the refrigerator to get my good ole snack. (I usually do this around 2 p.m and 9 p.m. because at 2 both of my boys are taking their nap and at 9 they are both in bed for the night.)
You may think I am a mean mom for saying this but I have never been one to "share" my food so the thought of me sharing my prized snack with my two vultures of children makes me go into a panic. So... in order to deter from having to go back on what I am trying to teach them (You better share with your brother or else...... and you need to share your toys with your friends at school) I just indulge when I know I won't have to share.
So.... this weeks prized craving of the week belongs to none other than the absolutely most wonderful thing in the world!!! STRAWBERRY JELLO WITH COOL WHIP ON TOP!!!!

1 comment: