Monday, August 15, 2011

A week just isn't long enough.......

Has it really been a week? I kept telling myself this last night as I went to bed knowing that my mom and Eddie were leaving bright and early this morning..... It flew by to say the least and I wasn't looking forward to it.....and neither were the boys, or Aaron, or Olivia.
We have been spoiled to say the least over the last 3 weeks actually. The first week, the boys were at their Mimi's in Wilmington, then the second week Aaron's mom and sister were here, and then this past week my mom and step-dad were here. That is three weeks of no cleaning, no cooking, etc....
The only thing that seems to get me through this tough day is knowing that in 4 weeks I will be on an airplane heading to Florida for 2 weeks!!! Yes, I am flying by myself with THREE kids, but it will be worth it.... You don't realize just how much you miss your family (especially your Mommy) until they move and you only see them every couple of months. My boys adore their Grammy and Paw-Paw (partly because they spoil them to death) but it just reminds me so much of how I adored my grandparents as a kid. (and still do as an adult)
We had an amazing time this week just doing nothing but sitting here spending time with each other... We did make a "few" trips to Target, to the mall, and to Babies R Us but what kind of visit would it be without those pit stops right??
The boys helped PawPaw out in the back yard getting stumps, they loved swinging with Grammy at the park, baking cookies and them watching them bake, sleeping downstairs with Grammy and PawPaw at night and making forts, and just spending time with them.
So until our Florida trip, here are a few pictures from our visit!! It will get us through the next couple of weeks!!














No comments:

Post a Comment