Monday, August 22, 2011

Due date!!!!!!!!

Well today "was" the day that we had been looking forward to for the last nine months. It was our little girl's due date. When counting the weeks (and days towards the end) today was the day marked on the calendar in big pink letters "Olivia's due date!" It made me smile every time I passed it just because it was a sweet little reminder that our little girl was on her way.
Little did I know that she had other plans when she decided to come 3 weeks early. Still healthy as can be and as beautiful as ever, the blank August 1st on our calendar now says,"Happy Birthday Olivia!"
When today comes to an end, it will be a little sad. The day that I looked forward to so much these last nine months is quickly ending. Just another sad little reminder of how fast she will grow up.
So happy "due date" day to my sweet little girl!
Mommy loves you to the moon and back!!

1 comment:

  1. She may have been born earlier, but that doesn't mean she grew faster. So I guess, in a way, it just gave you more time to hold her =). Such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete