Friday, October 14, 2011

A day of blogging......and eating chips n dip!!!

To put it mildly.... I'm way behind on my blog....but to my defense I have been super mom with three little ones under the age of 5 who pretty much demand my (full)attention at all times!!
But today I am on a mission.. My goal is to blog as much as I can so that these precious little memories I have don't fly out the window....and because I am such a busy bee, my nutritional choices haven't been the best... Besides hardly having the time to eat at all, my daily caloric intake usually consists of my coffee (God knows that is a must have these days), caffeine free diet coke, and baked ruffles with french onion dip...because after all, it is convenient to grab a bag of chips because for one there isn't a mess to clean afterwards and two it is pretty much all I have time to grab....and even then the boys seem to get more of them than I do...
So here is to blogging today...
Sorry in advance for the blogging overload that is about to occur!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment