Friday, October 14, 2011

2 months old!!!

On October 1, 2011 my little girl was 2 months old. I remember the time going fast with Evan, then flying by with Landon, and now I swear it is just zooming by on full speed not leaving me with much time to soak in anything. She isn't as sleepy anymore, her newborn features have somehow diminished, and her newborn sleepers that once swallowed her are now being packed away in a bin labeled "newborn" because her sweet little toes no longer fit them.
I was pulling out some pajamas for her the other night and I stumbled upon two things that made me sad. The first was a premie diaper (yes I have a (unused) diaper saved from each little one.) I remembered how big they once were on her in the hospital and now it seems so far gone. The other thing was her premie pajamas because when she was born even her newborn pajamas were too big so we ventured out to Babies R Us to get her some that fit. I feel like that was just yesterday but somehow it has already been two months ago.
Don't get me wrong. I am loving watching my sweet little girl grow but my heart just aches at knowing how fast the time is going. I wish there was a pause button that allowed me to freeze the time with her but I know that is impossible which leaves me only one choice. Hold her as much as I can, give her as many kisses as I can, and simply enjoy this crazy busy life that I have because I know that I'm going to miss it...

The week before she was born....


3 days old...


1 month old...


2 months old...

No comments:

Post a Comment