Friday, October 14, 2011

Disney World x2!!!!

Well...in mid September the kids(all three) and I set off on a Jetblue airplane and headed to Grammy and PawPaw's house... Yes, I went on a plane by MYSELF with a 4 1/2 year old, a 2 1/2 year old, and a barely 6 week old baby....


To be honest it wasn't bad at all. The hardest part was packing for us and then getting through security with two boys who thought it was hilarious walking through a "tunnel" with no shoes on, getting a baby out of a stroller so it could go through the metal detector, and lugging my breast pump with me on the plane (because heaven forbid I put in under the plane and they lose it....)
The flight was a little less than two hours long and it was a direct flight... Praise God!!!


Once in Florida our 2 weeks were packed with fun things to do...such as Disney on Ice, a ice hockey game, putt-putt, the everglades, Disney World, swimming, Grammy's birthday, the beach, and Grandma Maloney. We were busy to say the least but it was such a great trip. The boys and Olivia were spoiled to pieces, I was spoiled to pieces, and the only thing missing was my hubby... He had to stick around here and do that thing we call WORK, WORK, WORK.... :(
















One GREAT thing that happened on this trip was that out of the 13 nights that we were there little Olivia slept through the night 9 of them....and let me tell you that it felt amazing to wake up in the morning somewhat rested up.. she must have loved the Florida air!!


With Grammy and PawPaw so far away it made it that much harder to leave. The boys were sad, I was sad, and Olivia must have been sad because her "sleeping through the night phase" was gone once we got home.


It does make for a great vacation spot so I see many more Jetblue experiences in our future...with the hubby of course!! So thank you Grammy and PawPaw for such an amazing time!!! See ya soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment