Monday, September 12, 2011

So much to blog about!!!

I have approximately one hour to blog away because all three kids are napping and instead of packing (I will get to that) I am sitting here on the couch eating my lunch (animal crackers)and I realize that I haven't blogged in what seems forever and I have tons to blog about.... so here we go!

Pre-School:
Both boys are in pre-school this year & they love it... (so do I!!) although I thought I would have a little more time to get things done than I actually do. My typical day starts at 1:30 a.m (if you include waking up to nurse Olivia) I am up for good at around 5:15-5:30 a.m.... I don't ever get a nap... With three kids I am lucky if I can pee... and I don't close my eyes at night until around midnight.. I need to figure out a schedule but right now I am too tired to even think about creating a schedule..
Overall I think pre-school is the best thing for the boys. They need the interaction with other little kids and they have already made some little friends. Landon is for sure a lady's man. He kisses his teachers bye every day... It is so cute!!



Post-Partum check-up:
I had my five week check-up last week....on my bithday...blah!! My appointment went great. My blood pressure was still great 120/68, my hemoglobin was really good, and my weight was awesome too. I had gained 17 pounds with Olivia and at my check-up I had lost 19.5 pounds since giving birth. I was pretty shocked since it seemed to take me forever to lose the weight with the boys but I did make a promise to myself this pregnancy to stay fit and eat good... I guess it worked....

My birthday:
Happy Birthday to me!! I had an awesome birthday!! My sweet hubby and the kids made me not one, not two, but three birthday cakes. They each got to decorate their own cake... It was simply precious and I will never forget as long as I live how happy and excited they were to make their mommy a cake...and they tasted really good!!


Olivia's one month check-up:
They said she is perfect... Well I already knew that ;)
Her weight is now 7 lb. 2.5 oz. putting her a little over the 15% mark...
Her height is now 22 1/2 in. putting her at the 55% in height.
Her hip ultrasound was normal which is a big relief!!!
We go back the beginning of October for her first round of shots...I am making Aaron go with me to this appointment for sure!!!



Go WOLFPACK:
Olivia went to her first N.C. State football game this weekend...and she was such a trooper.. We got there a little after 11 am and didn't get home until after 8 pm and she didn't cry one time the whole time we were there. (Probably because she was being held or she was in her little pouch the whole time)I just made frequent trips to the car to pump and we were good to go!! Too bad State lost...


Now about packing.....
The kids and I are going to Florida on Wednesday and we are staying for two weeks... I am really excited because we are going to my mom's and my grandma is also going to be there... but I am sad too because Aaron has to stay behind... With that being said I am FREAKING out for a few reasons..

1-The thought of packing everything I need for myself, a 4 year old, a 2 year old, and a 6 week old makes my head hurt and I am sure I will forget something if not multiple things...
2-flying on an airplane with THREE kids under the age of five by myself scares the crap out of me....
3-looking after THREE kids at my mom's house with a pool in her back yard makes me want to vomit...Yes, I am the over protective mom who always thinks worst case scenario....and I tend to freak out over silly things BUT I know it takes only a second and something horrible could happen SO call me what you want but my kids will probably sleep in their life jackets for two weeks!!

On the bright side, we are going to Disney World again along with doing many other fun things.... Just pray that my kids don't all start screaming at the same time on the plane....Thank goodness it will take us less than 2 hours to get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment