Thursday, September 1, 2011

Huge Accomplishment!!

As I sat in my bed yesterday morning drinking my third cup of coffee, nursing Olivia, and watching Astro Boy for what seemed to be the 100th time, I thought to myself, "Will I get a shower today? Will I brush my teeth? Will there be enough time to play with the boys? And oh goodness... Will I get to folding all the clothes that I have neglected for the past 3 days?"
To be honest, it made my head hurt just thinking about it... Little did I know that I would accomplish way more than that!!!
I somehow mustered up the energy to get the following things done yesterday:
1-brushed my teeth before noon!!
2-got boys fed breakfast, lunch, and a snack!!
3-Fed Olivia every couple of hours along with the usual change diapers, etc....
4-folded 4 loads of laundry AND put them away!!
5-played baseball outside with Evan for over an hour!
6-payed bills (NO fun!!)
7-do the normal straigtening (make beds, load dishwasher, pick up toys, etc..)
8-went to the grocery store(once Aaron got home so I wouldn't have to take 3 kids with me) for a full blown shopping trip.. We were even out of toilet paper!!
9- I COOKED DINNER for my family!! An actual meal on the stove.. Chicken Alfredo, fresh butter beans, and fresh corn!! Yummy!!
10- We went on a 2.5 mile walk after dinner!!! It was too pretty to stay inside
11- Olivia got a bath & boys got a bath(hubby bathed them)
12- I got a shower (at 11:00 pm) better late than never right?!?!

And my head hit the pillow a little after the stroke of midnight...

Thank goodness my little girl let me sleep until 7:15 this morning!!!

xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment