Thursday, September 1, 2011

What a difference a month makes.....

I can't believe it.. I really just can't wrap my head around the fact that my little girl is a month old today. I keep looking at the clock today reminiscing on what I was doing at this time last month... Right about now (2:30) I was probably checking my facebook from my phone or giving my mom half hour updates because I had the epidural and was feeling pretty good...



Little did I know what joy and happiness the next month would bring to our family.

Little did I know that watching the boys giggle at how little her hands are would bring tears to my eyes every time.


Little did I know that watching them hold their little sister would bring so much joy to them.




Little did I know that they would argue over who loves her the most.. Simply precious to watch...


Little did I know that holding her would melt my heart into a million pieces.


Little did I know that putting hair bows in her hair would make me all giddy because she has to be stylish at all times... =)


Little did I know that smelling her after bath time would spark so many memories from when my boys were that little.


Little did I know that seeing her smile even though she doesn't mean to yet, would make me wonder if she is as happy as I am.


Little did I know that looking at her long fingers, long toes, and long legs would remind me so much of my grandma... bittersweet for sure!


Little did I know that just watching Aaron hold her would make me so happy for her because I know that she will always have at least one man to love and protect her....and spoil her rotten!!


Little did I know that just watching her sleep would be enough to fill my heart for the day because I am truly so blessed!


Three beautiful children that God chose me to birth and raise...Life doesn't get any better than that!

Happy "1" month birthday my sweet little girl!!



No comments:

Post a Comment